Already on the programme? Click Here to Start Watching.
Staying active during pregnancy has many benefits to both your mental and physical wellbeing; whether that's by limiting pregnancy aches and pains, preparing your body for labour and life as a new mum, boosting energy levels or helping you to feel strong and confident whilst your body undergoes many changes which are out of your control.
We have created the Mumhood Pregnancy Programme to take you from the first trimester all the way through to birth. The videos concentrate on what you CAN do, and what will make you feel energised and strong.
The programme includes Fitness, Yoga and Pilates/Barre videos, with new videos for each trimester. The exercises are safe, yet effective and can be mixed and matched depending on how your body (and mind) is feeling each day.
The programmes are designed to be done at home. All you need is a mat (or a towel) and the resistance bands which will arrive in your welcome pack. In the fitness videos, ankle weights and dumbbells are optional and only applicable if you want to challenge yourself a little more.
Our programmes are approved by top Women’s Health Physio, Clare Pacey. We recommend that you read our Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines before starting any form of exercise during pregnancy, and always consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Who Is It For?
These programmes are designed for low-risk pregnancies. If you have a low-risk pregnancy and want to stay active and energised throughout your pregnancy, this programme is for you. If your pregnancy is high risk, we would advise taking individual advice from an expert who can take into consideration your personal situation.
- Over 345 minutes of exercise videos.
- 8 x Trimester-focused videos, split into Yoga, Fitness and Pilates / Barre videos.
- 6 x bonus videos which can be done at any stage of Pregnancy (Body-Part Specific Fitness Videos, Relaxation, Inner Core and Diaphragmatic breathing.)
- In-depth 'Exercising During Pregnancy Trimester Guidelines
- Pregnancy Nutrition Guidelines by Kristy Coleman
- Pack of 2 x Resistance Bands
- Access Access to Mumhood Monthly Pregnancy Webinars (where you can ask our Master Trainers any questions regarding the programme or your pregnancy fitness journey).
- MumHood Tote
unlimited access for 10 months
Initial joining fee of £20 and
Monthly payments of £21.50
Initial Joining Fee includes: Equipment (resistance bands x 2), Trimester exercise guides, Pregnancy Nutrition Guide (created by Kristy Coleman), Monthly Q+A Webinar with MumHood Master Trainer
*Don’t stress, if you forget to cancel the programme once you've had your baby, we will automatically cancel after 10 payments.